Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: POWER WIRES

  • franks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      Just a suggestion on this - the N scale firm of Arnold Rapido (handled by
      Walthers I think) produce a very fine elasticated cord which they use to
      represent wire on their N scale overhead catenary - one thing though - cord
      in tension like this would only be suitable for representing telephone
      wires - electric power wires have a distict "sag" between supporting poles
      or towers.
      Hope this helps,
      Frank Savery,
      Brisbane,