switch construction

  • Charley Lix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Fellows,

      I have started on another switch ... I am foto'ing it as I go along ..I have
      described the process already .. build the diverging route .. slide rails in
      to gauge , grind to make a nice point of the frog ..then fit wing rails in
      .. this ine is not done ..n mechinism for throwing yet ..but trains run
      through both paths , it is not the best but it works ..

      Have Fun - Charley , G.R.G / MaB