Re: [FS32NGModelrail] List died ?

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2001
      I'm still here Charlie, and still modelling, even though it's the middle
      of the summer holidays over here. It's actually very pleasant to be able
      to roll up the garage door and model in the fresh air. However, summer
      is also house renovation time, and I'm putting most of spare time into
      that at present, as well as driving around the countryside visiting
      relatives and friends, especially those with houses at the beach.
      As for how much I spend on my hobby - I allocate myself about $140 per
      month, which seems to be adequate - it has to be - to cover everything.
      My major expenditure planned for this year is full radio control with on
      board batteries of one of my locos which is going to cost me about
      $300NZ, which is about the same as converting to DCC.

      Cheers for now

      Evan