Zombies from Masterbox

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2014
      Hi folks,

      I know we keep wanting new sources of civilian figures, but this is getting ridiculous!
      Master Box are developing a set of Zombies, probably in 1/35 scale.
      They could be useful.
      see: http://www.mbltd.info/35175.htm

      cheers
      Geoff Potter
    • Rod Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2014

        Are the zombies anyone we know :-) :-)

        Regards
        Rod Hutchinson
        Australia

        On Aug 7, 2014 11:54 AM, "Geoff Potter potgeoff@... [FS32NGModelrail]" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi folks,

        I know we keep wanting new sources of civilian figures, but this is getting ridiculous!
        Master Box are developing a set of Zombies, probably in 1/35 scale.
        They could be useful.

        cheers
        Geoff Potter
      • Russell J. Postlewaight
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2014

          Politicians, real estate salesmen, tax men ..............   ;)

          Russell

          Wellington NZ

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 7, 2014
            Hi
            They actually look quite human like. Easy to adapt.
            http://www.mbltd.info/35175.htm
            You have to remember that there is a lot of sharing between military and sci-fi modellers, not forgetting the wargaming fraternity.

            SOW a Seed

            Save
            Our
            World

            GREEN not GREED

            Simon Dawson

            http://www.rue-d-etropal.com

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 7, 2014
              It's just Russian spelling. They're English :<) - Zombies changes to
              Pombies, the 'b' is silent

              1a. Zombies from Masterbox
              Posted by: "Geoff Potter" potgeoff@... potgeoff
              Date: Wed Aug 6, 2014 6:54 pm ((PDT))

              Hi folks,

              I know we keep wanting new sources of civilian figures, but this is getting
              ridiculous!
              Master Box are developing a set of Zombies, probably in 1/35 scale.
              They could be useful.
              see: http://www.mbltd.info/35175.htm%c2%a0

              cheers
              Geoff Potter
            • Bob P.
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 7, 2014
                Nowt wrong with Tax men, its the politicians who pass laws someone has to administer. Over on G Scale a German manufacturer has just produced a series of very rude figures indulging in re populating the world, see Glendale Junction new items.
                Bob P.
                Retired Officer, Customs & Excise.

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 7, 2014

                  The motorbike has the headlight reduced to a slit.  Are they meant to be a war time poses?

                  Regards
                  Rod Hutchinson
                  Australia

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 7, 2014

                    Very subtle Paul, very subtle

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 7, 2014
                      Geez, I must be slow, I just got it...Pommies,
                      ha!
                      Geoff
                      Not at all disrespecting our English or NZ cousins 8?)

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 8, 2014
                        I assumed the motor bike was an extra, not part of kit. Suspect it is from another kit, which makes sense, whether or not its part of kit. Plenty of ex military equipment in sci-fi films. The clothing suggests more modern era, and with Middle East figures makes it easier to model more recent times.

                        SOW a Seed

                        Save
                        Our
                        World