Why Miniart has been a bit quiet lately

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2014
      This email came to me from Miniart in the Ukraine:

      (ENG) MINIART NEWS Dear Modelers and Customers, as you may know our country have faced many problems this year. Situation in Ukraine and particularly in Crimea forced us to relocate business to the capital of our country - Kiev. All facilities was transported successfully and we were able to keep all our key personnel. Right now MiniArt is in reorganization period but it's planned to restart all activities in nearest future. We are already preparing new models for release and soon will announce what these models are. We would like to thank all of you for the concern and support in these difficult and full of changes time for our company.

      cheers
      Geoff Potter
    • Simon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2014
        That is good news. Assumed there must be something going on. Hopefully Miniart and other Ukraine based manufacturers will be able to get their products exported with no problem.

        SOW a Seed

        Save
        Our
        World