New Fiat/Simca van from Bronco

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2014
      Just ordered one of the new Bronco 1/35 models of 1940s era Fiat/Simca van, similar to the car version produced by both Bronco and Tamiya. The car versions by Bronco either have open top(like Tamiya) or fully enclosed. The Bronco kits also include some interesting figures.
      Now all I am waiting for is the new Opel bus in 1/35 and the small French truck(Peugeot?) with sloping front.

    • gaz410
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2014

        Hi all
        You can follow a build-blog of the little Simca van on Track Link. http://www.track-link.com/forums/site_blogs/20047