Miniart and Masterbox?

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2014
      Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with Miniart and MasterBox, as both being based in ukraine, the political situation there being a worry. The last update for Miniart was 24th March, and not sure about MasterBox. Miniart have some nice small bus versions of AA/GAA truck planned but it is the planned Somme WW1 figures from MasterBox that I am interested in.
      Also noticed ICM have not updated since March, and they also have some interesting WW1 bits planned.
      My first WW1 1/35 layout is now being exhibited, but next is being built, and I am always looking for interesting bits to add.
    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2014
        Hello,
        I contacted Miniart the other day to ask about their guestbook facility, which had not been added to since Xmas 2013, and seemed not to be working. They replied that they'd look into fixing it.

        MasterBox is updating their site (17/4 most recent). I guess things are tense in the country, and I too hope the current political situation doesn't affect their kit production. Some Internet traffic has been affected, but if it was really bad the websites would be down entirely. See: http://www.voanews.com/content/reu-ukraine-says-communications-hit-and-mp-phones-blocked/1864073.html

        On a more positive note, Takom have announced 1/35th WWI male and female tank kits. It looks to be absolutely wonderful! See the News section of the Armorama site for April 18, 2014. The WWI tanks are for June 2014 release.
        regards
        Geoff Potter