Re: Opel bus from Roden

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2014
      That is really great news. I´m looking forward to the kit. I will have to figure out a nice livery for my example. Something like this perhaps? http://d4ionjxa82at6.cloudfront.net/67/33/i40317799._szw530h275_.jpg or http://www.bushistorisk-selskab.dk/admin/indslag/billed1_20140129194515.jpg

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2014
        Given what is going on in Ukraine its lucky Roden are based in Poland. Hopefully it won't actually affect anything.