New lorry at Nystrup

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 8:12 AM

      While getting parts ready for several other projects I have finished a new British lorry for my little Nystrup 'universe'. It is marked as belonging to a haulage contractor from the nearby city of Sundborg, P. Mesheau as it was Pete Mesheau from Canada that made me dare taking up the challenge with the Romanian made kit from Wespe Models. See the model on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2014/02/the-fordson-7v-from-mesheau-son-sundborg.html

      Next is my two bogie flats and thereafter hopefully a Hesketh MD2.