Lorry building while I wait

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2014
      Hi all
      I'm currently waiting for several packages from Australia. While I wait, I'm trying to finish several other projects, but can't quite resist starting new ones as well. And why is it that so many great railway products comes from Australia?

      Currently I'm having fun with a resin kit of a Fordson 7V lorry inspired by the kit built by Pete Mesheau, Canada. Despite the kit being below average in quality the building is progressing better than planned.

      If you care to see what I'm doing, see: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2014/01/what-lorry-again.html