Miniart 2014 catalogue available with promise of earlier model tram

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2014
      Hi folks,
      Some good news.

      The Miniart 2014 catalogue is now available with a promise of a new range of civilian subjects... to quote "trucks, cars, trams, figures"
      http://miniart-models.com/index.htm?/Catalogue.htm

      On page 6 under the Miniatures series is listed a new tram 38003 German Railcar [Triebwagen 641] that seems to be an early 1920s tram.
      There are some really nice military items (a GAZ bus has caught my eye) and a lovely "Soldier resting on motorcycle"that has definite possibilities.

      cheers
      Geoff Potter

    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2014
        Further information
        http://www.scalemates.com/products/product.php?id=256144

        This is the existing tram with new parts. Still looks great,
        Geoff