1:35 Skips

  • bsnoodyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013

    Hi Guys

    update on the skip release, now about 2 weeks away.

    we are ready to box the first kits and will start posting orders around the first week of December.  Final etches in production, instructions completed and castings received.

    final pricing will be announced in the coming week.  Also taking reservations for read-to-run models.

    In the meantime some photos of the painted & weathered skips as per the final product.

    have fun & enjoy

    Bernard S

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2013
      Hello Bernard,

      This looks great , think I have to jump on to this train :-) Got to have those to pull behind my Deutz,
      and I think I'll will have them ready to run.

      Cheers
      Hans Hammarsten

      Den tisdag, 12 november 2013 7:40 skrev "bsnoodyk@..." <bsnoodyk@...>:

      [Attachment(s) from bsnoodyk@... included below]
      Hi Guys

      update on the skip release, now about 2 weeks away.

      we are ready to box the first kits and will start posting orders around the first week of December.  Final etches in production, instructions completed and castings received.

      final pricing will be announced in the coming week.  Also taking reservations for read-to-run models.

      In the meantime some photos of the painted & weathered skips as per the final product.

      have fun & enjoy
      Bernard S

    • Vincent Bradley