Miniart Tram

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2013
      just noticed the new tram kit from Miniart is a stage nearer
      http://www.miniart-models.com/index.htm?/38001.htm
    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2013
        Yes, the level of detail on this tram looks to be quite exceptional. It will be interesting to see how easily powered it would be. Perhaps a 2ft gauge tram on a Bachmann On30 trolley chassis might work.

        regards
        Geoff

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2013
            On 04/11/2013 23:49, rue_d_etropal@... wrote:
            just noticed the new tram kit from Miniart is a stage nearer
            http://www.miniart-models.com/index.htm?/38001.htm

            Wow! They certainly put a lot of fine detail in their kits!
            I wonder how tricky they re to put together?

            --
            Brian Rumary
            England
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2013

              I estimate length about 10in based on it being standard gauge and between 2 and 2.5 in wide, so not too wide for narrow gauge. Length can always be changed, a lot easier than width.

              ---In fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com, <rue_d_etropal@...> wrote:

              just noticed the new tram kit from Miniart is a stage nearer
              http://www.miniart-models.com/index.htm?/38001.htm
            • nomadicinfo222