Jung and Sala Boxed Together

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013

      Hi all

      With two recently finished locos I have been doing a co-boxing of them. It saves space and if you are off to a little running on a friend's layout you very conveniently you bring two locos (at least one of them should work).

      See a short presentation of what a wooden box, chopped foam and some white glue can be made into: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/11/boxing-two-models.html

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen

    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013
        Hi Claus,
        love your boxes. I only have one box so far for may Deutz and the summerwagon.
        But your's are great, where do You get that wooden box? is it self made ore bought?

        Cheers
        Hans H

        Den måndag, 4 november 2013 14:55 skrev "clausoggitte@..." <clausoggitte@...>:

        Hi all
        With two recently finished locos I have been doing a co-boxing of them. It saves space and if you are off to a little running on a friend's layout you very conveniently you bring two locos (at least one of them should work).

        See a short presentation of what a wooden box, chopped foam and some white glue can be made into: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/11/boxing-two-models.html

        Best regards

        Claus, Copenhagen

      • henrik laurell

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2013

            Henrik and Hans

            Thanks a lot for your feedback. The box is bought at a craft store. I suppose most countries have the sort of craft store chains we have in Denmark, where you get all sorts of pearls, paint, cloth, paper etc. Most shoppers in the store I use are female. But then, I don't mindt...

            Thanks a lot for the idea of some sort of wrapper or protective layer between foam and model. I'll investigate - and visit a craft store!.

            best regards

            Claus