Anders at it again

  • lenelg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3 10:53 AM

      No small feat as Anders lives among the reindeer, 500 miles North of Stockholm..

    • lenelg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3 11:02 AM

        Correction - should be 600 miles ;^)

        ---In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, <fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        No small feat as Anders lives among the reindeer, 500 miles North of Stockholm..

      • gaz410
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4 5:46 AM

          Lennart:

          Really nice modelling from Anders once again. Sometimes I envy him, living so far away from all the temptations of big city. Must be easier to squeeze in some hours at the worktable!

          best regards

          Claus