Re: [FS32NGModelrail] RE: RE: RE: the Skips will be ready in late November

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 10, 2013
      I think it will be great to combine Brian´s and Bernard´s skips on my layout.

      Daniel

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 11, 2013

        Bernard, these are the best news of the year! I hardly can wait any longer for your skips:-) And the best is they come in the right scale...

        Regards

        Ernst

        Because there is a wealth of accessories available out there to make our layouts/dioramas look better . Isn’t 1/32nd the die cast farm machinery scale with figures to match ? ! ?

        Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:40 AM

[...]

        No virus found in this message.

        No virus found in this message.

      • mrbungalow01
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 16, 2013

          How do I get on a list to order them? They look fantastic!

          thanks

          Gil Flores

          here's my email:

          gflores1099@...