RE: 1/32 Scale O&K Skips?

  • emil_hoffmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2013

      Brian,

      I've voted, and I am less concerned about the selling price as I am about the real possibility of finally getting a half-dozen skips in 1/32 scale!   I now impatiently wait for the finished product.

      ---In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, <fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Well fella’s I need to know from those that want the photo etched 1/32 scale O&K Skips, how many skips do you want in both the plain version and also the braked version, I have created a poll in order to gather numbers

      Brian
      Qld. Aust.