[FS32NGModelrail] New Poll for FS32NGModelrail

  • <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
      FS32NGModelrail group:

      How many 1/32 scale skips do you require, I will leave this poll open for about 2 weeks.

      - Plain O&K Version
      - Braked O&K version

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
        Two things

        1) The link is not working for me. Not even cutting and pasting.

        2) Could you tell the final prices?

        Thank you.
        <

        Daniel

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
          Daniel,
          First I need to see how many, so I can get a quote, based on that number to be commercially etched, however I am going to try and keep them as cheap as possible because most modellers will want an average of 6-10.

          Brian
          Qld. Aust.

          How many 1/32 scale skips do you require, I will leave this poll open for about 2 weeks.

          - Plain O&K Version
          - Braked O&K version

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

          No virus found in this message.

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
            Daniel,
            Just go to the group website and then click “Polls” it should take you to where you can place your vote.

            Brian
            Qld. Aust.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2013
              Thank you Brian.