Re: David Provan kits

  • DAVID PROVAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
      Just a note to let everyone know that I am alive and kicking and will be at Expong at the end of October. This is the only show I do.

      The 1/35 body-only kit is still available and I'm looking forward to seeing it made. I'm sure Claus will make a fine job of it. Incidentally I measured the prototype over 25 years ago at Toddington. At one time I was going to do the wooden bodied version as well but other things got in the way. I also do the model in 1/32 with bogies (wheels from Slater's) with all lost-wax brass castings. I am hoping to get some laser-cut stuff done in time, mainly basic bodies in card. What I manage to do I'm not sure yet but it will be in 1/32, 1/35 to special order.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone at Swanley on the 26th October.

      Regards

      David

    • Brian
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
        Well fella’s I need to know from those that want the photo etched 1/32 scale O&K Skips, how many skips do you want in both the plain version and also the braked version, I have created a poll in order to gather numbers

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.

      • emil_hoffmann
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2013

          Brian,

          I've voted, and I am less concerned about the selling price as I am about the real possibility of finally getting a half-dozen skips in 1/32 scale!   I now impatiently wait for the finished product.