Tracked tractor

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2013

      Hi all

      Since I saw Paul Napier's crawler tractor on this group I have been working to fit such a machine at my model of Nystrup Gravel. First I made up a history of why a small Danish company could have a Soviet tractor, then I set out to build the model. Now Nystrup Gravel is in possession of a potent machine for pulling machinery and chopped down trees in the pit area. See a few images at http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/09/the-soviet-tractor-at-nystrup.html

      Thanks to Paul Napier for providing the inspiration.

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen

    • tankienz

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2013

          Hi Paul

          that model was scratch built in brass by me onto s upper detailed Trumpeter tractor using some old equipment photos as a guide.

          Thanks for posting the photos

          have a great day

          Bernard Snoodyk

          The Model Works Australia

          I have just added four photos in the 'Tractor' photo folder of the Trumpeter tractor with a scratchbuilt early bulldozer blade added.  The photos were taken at the Australian Model Railway Narrow Gauge Convention in Melbourne over Easter 2013.  I'm not sure who made the kit but great modelling.

          Paul

          ---In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, <fs32ngmodelrail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hi all

          Since I saw Paul Napier's crawler tractor on this group I have been working to fit such a machine at my model of Nystrup Gravel. First I made up a history of why a small Danish company could have a Soviet tractor, then I set out to build the model. Now Nystrup Gravel is in possession of a potent machine for pulling machinery and chopped down trees in the pit area. See a few images at http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/09/the-soviet-tractor-at-nystrup.html p>