New format?

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
      I assume its not just me but the new style Yahoo forum. Any comment? Also will the header picture be updated to make it more relevant.
    • gaz410
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2013

        as always I seem to require quite a lot of time to get used to new layouts on websites. I'm still struggling with the new Flickr design. I may be getting older?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2013

          normally I don't like new formats hen I first see them, but this time I think it is actually an improvement, certainly easier to scan through quickly, which is important when I think of something and try and find it such as a wagon or loco drawing /photo . Just needs the header picture updated from default. Don't understand why Yahoo could not have just used original photo.