Re: [FS32NGModelrail] More 1:35 stuff on Shapeways

  • Ernst Gmx Pfeffer
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6 9:59 AM
      Dear all,

      here are two different models of the famous WW II German Army Dieselloco HF 50:

      https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=HF+50+in+1%3A35

      As I am happy with the Schoema from the same designer I will give it a chance as well.

      (By the way - I do not know the designer personally nor do I have any financial interests in the hole thing.)

      Regards
      Ernst
    • ernstpfeffer
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 17 2:51 AM
        I have recently received both my models from shapeway:

        it is the original version of the HF 50 with the low cab for bunker use and a post war civilized version with a higher cab, used on the forest network in Reichraming. This loco is preserved in austria now.

        a have uploaded 8 photos of these to my "schoema woodgas" file. Have a look !

        I must say I am as happy with these models as I was with the shoema. Even the very outstanding brake lever is perfectly modelled.

        Regards
        Ernst

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Gmx Pfeffer <ernst.pfeffer@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > here are two different models of the famous WW II German Army Dieselloco HF 50:
        >

        > https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=HF+50+in+1%3A35
        >

        > As I am happy with the Schoema from the same designer I will give it a chance as well.
        >
        > (By the way - I do not know the designer personally nor do I have any financial interests in the hole thing.)
        >

        > Regards
        > Ernst

      • Claus
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 20 2:12 AM
          Hi Ernst
          The models look good. I am looking forward to see them primed - not to mention fitted with wheels and engines!