Re: More 1:32 stuff on Shapeways

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6, 2013
      Ernst
      I read and speak German while my written German isn't much to celebrate! I Denmark German is introduced in 7 th. grade. Thanks for the links that complemented my Danish book on the subject. I have the resin kit of a Imbert gas generator from Calibre 35. A very nice kit that is designed for the Opel Blitz lorry. With a bit of adjustment it will fit any lorry from the period.

      I have ordered a Schöma from Shapeways. I'm looking forward to try this style of modelling. I imagine that there will be some work involved in getting the model ready for painting even though your images look very promising.

    • Ernst Gmx Pfeffer
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 6, 2013
        Dear all,

        here are two different models of the famous WW II German Army Dieselloco HF 50:

        https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=HF+50+in+1%3A35

        As I am happy with the Schoema from the same designer I will give it a chance as well.

        (By the way - I do not know the designer personally nor do I have any financial interests in the hole thing.)

        Regards
        Ernst
      • ernstpfeffer
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 17, 2013
          I have recently received both my models from shapeway:

          it is the original version of the HF 50 with the low cab for bunker use and a post war civilized version with a higher cab, used on the forest network in Reichraming. This loco is preserved in austria now.

          a have uploaded 8 photos of these to my "schoema woodgas" file. Have a look !

          I must say I am as happy with these models as I was with the shoema. Even the very outstanding brake lever is perfectly modelled.

          Regards
          Ernst

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Gmx Pfeffer <ernst.pfeffer@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > here are two different models of the famous WW II German Army Dieselloco HF 50:
          >

          > https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=HF+50+in+1%3A35
          >

          > As I am happy with the Schoema from the same designer I will give it a chance as well.
          >
          > (By the way - I do not know the designer personally nor do I have any financial interests in the hole thing.)
          >

          > Regards
          > Ernst

        • Claus
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 20, 2013
            Hi Ernst
            The models look good. I am looking forward to see them primed - not to mention fitted with wheels and engines!