A Driver for the U-Models' Jung Loco

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
      Hello friends
      After three weeks without any modeling at all, I had a little spare time this weekend. I managed to finish a driver for my Jung-loco. With a driver on the seat, I count the Jung among my finished models. See the driver (from French MK35) on: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/08/jung-driver.html

    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
        Hello Claus
        I think the driver looks great!
        Think I have to look closer at the MK35 range

        Best regards
        Hans

        After three weeks without any modeling at all, I had a little spare time this weekend. I managed to finish a driver for my Jung-loco. With a driver on the seat, I count the Jung among my finished models. See the driver (from French MK35) on: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/08/jung-driver.html

      • Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus" <clausoggitte@...> wrote:

          > Hello friends
          > After three weeks without any modeling at all, I had a little spare time this weekend. I managed to finish a driver for my Jung-loco. With a driver on the seat, I count the Jung among my finished models. See the driver (from French MK35) on: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/08/jung-driver.html
          >
          > Best regards
          >
          > Claus

          Hi Claus,

          the driver and your painting looks very good.
          He´s the right guy for the driving job!

          Regards,

          Thomas.