New Mould Italeri 20ft container 1/35th scale

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 4:24 AM
      Hi folks,

      Italeri have a new version of the 20ft standard container available

      I think this looks pretty useful for sheds and demountable offices,
      regards
      Geoff Potter
    • EMELY
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 6:18 AM
        Yes, I have a one, nice crisp moulding, also be useful as small single engine shed as per some prototype industrial and preserved railways.

        thanks

        Martyn