Re: 3D printed models of WW1 simplex loco approx 1/35scale

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2013
      I say approx, because there is always someone who says something is not right if you say exact. Also a lot of military models seem to have been flexible between 1/32 and 1/35.
      Notice a lot of interest in WW1 at the moment, not surprising really, and some of the large scale tank models have already been 'critised' for being based on preserved versions with later mods.
      I am more interested in capturing the spirit of a model, rather than making it absolutely accurate and in war time not every machine was identical .
      I suppose I could expand model to 1/32, but difference in size is not that much, and then track would need to be upped to 18.75mm.