Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Throuw rod

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      Gil

          The lever at photo 12/2 would be very easy to model and it may provide de best and simplest selflocking mechanism.
          Certainly a prototype to keep in mind.
          Thank youy for sharing!

      Daniel

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
        I came across this video, and thought some of you might like some inspiration.
        <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe7QmNBvqI0>

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.
      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013

          Thank you.

          It is a pleasure to see those NG engines in such well cared for condition.

          Stephen