Throuw rod

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      Gil

      I must apologize. I ´ve made a mistake. The thouw rod of the second switches are made with Teflon strip.

      Daniel
    • Terrapinnut
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
        I just posted a few more pictures: A simple harp switch, some ground throws and a sample of the type of throw rod i'd like to make
        Gil

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
          Gil

              The lever at photo 12/2 would be very easy to model and it may provide de best and simplest selflocking mechanism.
              Certainly a prototype to keep in mind.
              Thank youy for sharing!

          Daniel

          --- In mailto:FS32NGModelrail%40yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <d.caso@...> wrote:

          > Gil
          >
          > I must apologize. I ´ve made a mistake. The thouw rod of the second switches are made with Teflon strip.
          >
          > Daniel

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
            I came across this video, and thought some of you might like some inspiration.
            <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe7QmNBvqI0>

            Brian
            Qld. Aust.
          • Stephen
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013

              Thank you.

              It is a pleasure to see those NG engines in such well cared for condition.

              Stephen