Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Radio Control for 35th & 1:32 Scale

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2013
      Bernard

         Great to see you are back.

         This your mour message  came as SPAM and I saw it when busy to clean the filter.

         That system sounds as precise in time.
      I'll send you a p.m. in a moment.

        You certainly need a website now!!!

      Daniel

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
        is there a website up?
        thanks
        Gil Flores

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013
          Hi  Gil

              Here the link

          Daniel

          > after 2 years of frustration I have finally been able to get back on board.
          >
          > Lot of exciting things have happened during that time, including many new 35th scale industrial locomotive models. the most important development has been the full development & release of a fully integrated on-board, battery powered Radio control system operating on 2.4GHz. The very competitively priced system was demonstrated at the last Australian Narrow Gauge Convention where we had 2 locomotives (and a radio control ferry) operating.
          >
          > To date 65 units have been sold with excellent customer response & feedback.
          >
          > the TrainworxOz RC system is fully miniaturised enabling all components to be housed within almost any model locomotive. The handheld controller is cigarette package size and allows single handed operation.
          >
          > several types of receivers are available to enable either a 5-loco or 12 loco controller to be used.
          >
          > anyone wanting more details contact me at themodelworks@...
          >
          > have fun
          > BernardS

        • Stephen
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013

            http://themodelworks...a-com.webs.com/

            The abbreviated link does NOT work. This happens often when for some reason the link is abbreviated. You can write the entire line and on its way to being published on the internet part of it is taken out so it does not work.

            I wonder why?

            Stephen

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013
              This is the only other link I have from Bewrnard

              I hope this works.
              But if not you can finbd it if you look for The  Model Works in the net. So did I find it the first time.

              Daniel

              The abbreviated link does NOT work. This happens often when for some reason the link is abbreviated. You can write the entire line and on its way to being published on the internet part of it is taken out so it does not work.
              I wonder why?
              Stephen
            • david_rygmyr
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 30, 2013
                Wanted to mention that the S-CAB radio/battery control system now has
                its own website:

                www.s-cab.com

                Dave Rygmyr
                NorthWest Short Line (www.nwsl.com)