Radio Control for 35th & 1:32 Scale

  • bsnoodyk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi Guys

      after 2 years of frustration I have finally been able to get back on board.

      Lot of exciting things have happened during that time, including many new 35th scale industrial locomotive models. the most important development has been the full development & release of a fully integrated on-board, battery powered Radio control system operating on 2.4GHz. The very competitively priced system was demonstrated at the last Australian Narrow Gauge Convention where we had 2 locomotives (and a radio control ferry) operating.

      To date 65 units have been sold with excellent customer response & feedback.

      the TrainworxOz RC system is fully miniaturised enabling all components to be housed within almost any model locomotive. The handheld controller is cigarette package size and allows single handed operation.

      several types of receivers are available to enable either a 5-loco or 12 loco controller to be used.

      anyone wanting more details contact me at themodelworks@...

      have fun
      BernardS
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 25, 2013
        Bernard

           Great to see you are back.

           This your mour message  came as SPAM and I saw it when busy to clean the filter.

           That system sounds as precise in time.
        I'll send you a p.m. in a moment.

          You certainly need a website now!!!

        Daniel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
          is there a website up?
          thanks
          Gil Flores

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013
            Hi  Gil

                Here the link

            Daniel

            > after 2 years of frustration I have finally been able to get back on board.
            >
            > Lot of exciting things have happened during that time, including many new 35th scale industrial locomotive models. the most important development has been the full development & release of a fully integrated on-board, battery powered Radio control system operating on 2.4GHz. The very competitively priced system was demonstrated at the last Australian Narrow Gauge Convention where we had 2 locomotives (and a radio control ferry) operating.
            >
            > To date 65 units have been sold with excellent customer response & feedback.
            >
            > the TrainworxOz RC system is fully miniaturised enabling all components to be housed within almost any model locomotive. The handheld controller is cigarette package size and allows single handed operation.
            >
            > several types of receivers are available to enable either a 5-loco or 12 loco controller to be used.
            >
            > anyone wanting more details contact me at themodelworks@...
            >
            > have fun
            > BernardS

          • Stephen
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013

              http://themodelworks...a-com.webs.com/

              The abbreviated link does NOT work. This happens often when for some reason the link is abbreviated. You can write the entire line and on its way to being published on the internet part of it is taken out so it does not work.

              I wonder why?

              Stephen

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013
                This is the only other link I have from Bewrnard

                I hope this works.
                But if not you can finbd it if you look for The  Model Works in the net. So did I find it the first time.

                Daniel

                The abbreviated link does NOT work. This happens often when for some reason the link is abbreviated. You can write the entire line and on its way to being published on the internet part of it is taken out so it does not work.
                I wonder why?
                Stephen
              • david_rygmyr
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 30, 2013
                  Wanted to mention that the S-CAB radio/battery control system now has
                  its own website:

                  www.s-cab.com

                  Dave Rygmyr
                  NorthWest Short Line (www.nwsl.com)