Canadian Speeder

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi all
      Sometimes it amazes me how small the world has become. Separated from Denmark and Nystrup Gravel by the Atlantic (and a bit more) a twin to my closed speeder has seen the light of day. Pete Mesheau (a member of this group) was obviously inspired to build closed speeder no. 8 to contribute to a small family of speeders. Pete has been so kind as to let me make a small presentation of his model on my blog. You can read my words and see Pete's photos on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/06/canadian-speeder.html

      You fellow modellers can now view a Scandinavian and Canadian speeder of almost identical design. I hope you will enjoy and appreciate Pete's work. I'm sure Pete will not mind answering questions to how he build the speeder.