Vale Geoff Nott Australian modeller

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Dear all,

      word has come through that noted Australian narrow-gauge modeller Geoff Nott has died today (Thursday 13th June) in Sydney. Geoff was part of the team behind the Red Stag Lumber Company and more recently Muskrat Ramble layouts.

      Geoff's scenic work was amazing. He was a tremendous teacher and mentor to railway modellers, giving many clinics and organizing Narrow Gauge Conventions. I did not know Mr. Nott personally, but like many I found his work absolutely inspirational.

      Geoff will be greatly missed.

      Red Stag Lumber Company

      Muskrat Ramble

      Geoff Nott's layouts on Mario Rapinett's modvid site

      regards
      Geoff Potter
      Wamberal NSW Australia