The British Railway museum clossed?

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      The message below was posted to the NGRM Online forum by Komata today

      Please read and help spread

      I have just received this from a friend in Australia:

      Gents and ladies. Some less than enlightened members of UK bureaucracy are attempting to shut down the National Rail Museum. below you will find a link to the story and also a link to the petition to prevent this outrage happening. Please take a moment to sign up and also send this on to other forums around the world to which you may belong. We MUST help to prevent this.

      The Story:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk....shire-22800981

      The petition:

      https://www.change.o....way-museum-nrm