Re: [FS32NGModelrail] All-seated figure set "Off to the front" from Master Box

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2013
      Daniel,

      yes I've seen the women and football sets, they look great. Some more civilian & women figures from Masterbox can be found in:

      Farm animals

      I have a few of these to build, but have yet to purchase the sets you pointed out. I love the animation and detail in the Master box figures, although for layout purposes prefer resting poses. I have yet to paint any of the 1/35th figures, but will use the Brian Fayle techniques outlined here that have been very effective in O & G scales. http://www.brifayle.ca/2abaseshadows.html I have also found that using wargamers acrylic paints, with names like Dwarf flesh etc. are very nice to use.

      Claus, you could be correct about Miniart and civilian figures. Once again I would urge people to email Miniart or leave messages on the guestbook to the effect that we need more civilian figures.

      support@...

      Tell them how much you look forward to the tram kit. I have asked for british factory workers and civilians, workshop tool sets etc. I also suggested a Jung or Diema feldbahn loco and rolling stock. It never hurts to be proactive and ask. This company seems quite open to suggestions.
      Let's show the manufacturers that there is potential outside traditional military models. the proposed tram is a wonderful example of a model useful and attractive in many spheres eg model railway/military/tram enthusiast.

      cheers
      Geoff Potter

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2013
        It's a good find Geoff,