FW: Steam locomotive maintenance

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9fWnjd2eftY

      Hi guys,

      You might like this.

      That’s a lot of work. I can see why the railroads switched to diesels.

      It’s a shame, I prefer steam locomotives.

      But I still prefer American steam whistles.

      Enjoy,

      Stephen

    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2013
        Stephen,

        thank you for this. I found it very interesting, and had previously known "bits" of the process, but this is a terrific overview. Yes, that is a LOT of work!

        regards
        Geoff