Re: [FS32NGModelrail] IT IS ME, DANIEL, AGAIN, THIS TIME WITH A REQUEST

    Message 1 of 10 , May 12, 2013
      I think I don´t get what you mean... I don´t see how that plastic grid could imitate woven  baskets.

      First the baskets I need would fell though the holes of that type of plastic grid which is huge. I do have a box full of garlik gridm which is many times smaller than orange´s ones but still they don´n look even near the effect of for example the Paulo Miniatures ones used by Claus±

      But don´t worry, I´ve found all I needed except the money to buy it!    #:-(

      Daniel