Re: [FS32NGModelrail] IT IS ME, DANIEL, AGAIN, THIS TIME WITH A REQUEST

    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2013
      Dear Geoff

        Thank you!

      The second and third links provide exactly what I  was looking for.

      Havce a nice day!

      Daniel

      Message 2 of 10 , May 12, 2013

        Hi Daniel
        I have used baskets from Paulo Miniaturen. They are hand made from fine copper wire.

        Good luck with your project.

        Claus

        Message 3 of 10 , May 12, 2013
          Thank you Claus.

          Message 4 of 10 , May 12, 2013

            Why not use the kind of plastic web bags oranges are sold in sometimes and bind your own ? I also seen similar web sold at garden shops.

            /Henrik

            Sent from my Transformer Prime.

            On 12 May 2013 08:55, "daniel caso" <d.caso@...> wrote:

            I don´t need many of them, just a couple each in a couple os sizes. Preferable open and empty.
            I simply can not draw them at all. It would be 99,9% working with Setchup´s ´Follow me´ function and is precisely the one that never works good.

            Thank you anyway.

            Daniel

            Message 5 of 10 , May 12, 2013
              I think I don´t get what you mean... I don´t see how that plastic grid could imitate woven  baskets.

              First the baskets I need would fell though the holes of that type of plastic grid which is huge. I do have a box full of garlik gridm which is many times smaller than orange´s ones but still they don´n look even near the effect of for example the Paulo Miniatures ones used by Claus±

              But don´t worry, I´ve found all I needed except the money to buy it!    #:-(

              Daniel