IT IS ME, DANIEL, AGAIN, THIS TIME WITH A REQUEST

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11 12:35 PM
      Hi all

      A couple of years ago I saw at one of your layouts -I tyhink it was Claus'- very nice woven baskets being used for loading coal to the locos.

      For a total different use I am looking now for those and other types and sizes of woven baskets.
      They will fill a street market so even baskets from smaller scales will do since they may represent smaller baskets.

      Can any of you help with links?

      Thank you.

      Daniel
    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 10 , May 11 4:19 PM
        Daniel,

        try

        Plus Model from Czechoslovakia

        Black Dog

        They do resin 1/35th accessory sets that could be useful.

        Geoff

        Message 3 of 10 , May 11 4:25 PM
          Daniel,

          a few more

          Reality in scale baskets

          Baskets on ebay

          regards
          Geoff

          Message 4 of 10 , May 11 4:53 PM

            Since you need many Daniel, 3D printing must be the best choice .. or ? The amount of material must be very little on each so if you make a set in different sizes and print in some soft material you should have it right there I think ..

            ps! this is on list.

            /Henrik

            Sent from my Transformer Prime.

            Message 5 of 10 , May 11 11:55 PM
              I don´t need many of them, just a couple each in a couple os sizes. Preferable open and empty.
              I simply can not draw them at all. It would be 99,9% working with Setchup´s ´Follow me´ function and is precisely the one that never works good.

              Thank you anyway.

              Daniel

              Message 6 of 10 , May 11 11:56 PM
                Dear Geoff

                  Thank you!

                The second and third links provide exactly what I  was looking for.

                Havce a nice day!

                Daniel

                Message 7 of 10 , May 12 3:07 AM

                  Hi Daniel
                  I have used baskets from Paulo Miniaturen. They are hand made from fine copper wire.

                  Good luck with your project.

                  Claus

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 12 3:52 AM
                    Thank you Claus.

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 12 5:45 AM
                        I think I don´t get what you mean... I don´t see how that plastic grid could imitate woven  baskets.

                        First the baskets I need would fell though the holes of that type of plastic grid which is huge. I do have a box full of garlik gridm which is many times smaller than orange´s ones but still they don´n look even near the effect of for example the Paulo Miniatures ones used by Claus±

                        But don´t worry, I´ve found all I needed except the money to buy it!    #:-(

                        Daniel