Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Nystrup Gravel Jung in service

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Hallo Thomas
      Thanks a lot for your nice words. I'm quite satisfied with the result too.

      The Black Beetle for my Jung has 12 mm. wheels and 26 mm. wheelbase. You will need to take special Care whe positioning the axleboxes to make them fit the BB wheelbase. See my first blog posting on the Jung for an image.

      I know some doesn't hold the BB too high in regard, but my expiriences with the units have been good. Fitted with an ESU decoder my locos with BB's run well.