Re: Nystrup Gravel Jung in service

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
      Hi again,

      I do not know if you mentioned it, but what kind of Black Beetle did you choose (wheelbase and wheeldiameter)???

      Thank you and regards,

      Thomas.

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus" <clausoggitte@...> wrote:

      > Hello friends
      > Yesterday my 1:35 model of Nystrup Gravel took into use the Jung ZL 114 from U-models.
      >
      > I fitted the French resin kit with a Black Beetle and decoder from ESU. I know of an other modeller that managed to fitt a BullAnt to the model
      >
      > The kit assembles rather well, although the resin is quite thin in places.
      >
      > See more on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/05/nystrup-gravels-jung-zl-114.html
      >
      > Best regards
      >
      > Claus

    • gaz410
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        Hallo Thomas
        Thanks a lot for your nice words. I'm quite satisfied with the result too.

        The Black Beetle for my Jung has 12 mm. wheels and 26 mm. wheelbase. You will need to take special Care whe positioning the axleboxes to make them fit the BB wheelbase. See my first blog posting on the Jung for an image.

        I know some doesn't hold the BB too high in regard, but my expiriences with the units have been good. Fitted with an ESU decoder my locos with BB's run well.