Link messaging and a link for your information

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      You are nice gentlemen. I'm glad the small controversy seems to be cleared away. I'll stop worrying and look forward to more intersting links in the future.

      I have been continuing to find elements of Nystrup Gravel's history. I'm not sure they are valid and true, but I find them interesting. And if some should think the history of Nystrup Gravel is all fake, I can say that the elements that make up the history are true and based on real documents. See some of them here: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/05/archive-material-from-nystrup-gravel.html

      best regards

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        >... I'm not sure they are valid and true...<

        We could say the same also about every single part of mandkind history!

        :-)

        I can't read those documents but anyway why to doubt about it?

        Daniel