Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1-32 stuff from a Dutch site

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1 2:05 AM
      Hi Daniel et al
      Hope we can still benefit from Daniel's constructive linking to interesting sites. It adds a lot to this group's ability to help members stay in touch with what's on the market.

      So Daniel, please keep the worried members safely assured that no evil is linked to and include a short message in the mail. I wouldn't have learned of a lot stuff if it wasn't for your kind linking.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 1 6:28 PM
        Sorry that I started something. Daniel is just excited and passionate about interesting modeling materials. After all, being banned from certain sites is a badge of honour, I am proud to have been deleted from the best of them. Them's that ban Daniel will be banned by me. Enough, now back to running trains with another banned subject(on some sites)...radio control! LOL

        Woodie

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1 7:44 PM

          Sorry Daniel,
          I wasn't trying to pick on you, I am just trying to get you to realise, that for as much as we all enjoy your in put, if we get too use to just clicking on links that you may have genuinely posted, it leaves us all to being venerable to one day clicking on a link that is malicious, so if you always put some text about the link or website you have found, it allows us all to know that it is genuine.

          Brian
          Qld. Aust.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 1 11:19 PM
            Don´t worry Brian et all.