Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1-32 stuff from a Dutch site

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2013
      Hi Daniel et al
      Hope we can still benefit from Daniel's constructive linking to interesting sites. It adds a lot to this group's ability to help members stay in touch with what's on the market.

      So Daniel, please keep the worried members safely assured that no evil is linked to and include a short message in the mail. I wouldn't have learned of a lot stuff if it wasn't for your kind linking.

    • Kim Marsh
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2013
        hi daniel don’t get upset and go off in a huff.you cant blame everybody being very cautious about e mail without a subject there are just too many bugs out there .it is very simple to include a subject
        regards kim

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2013
          Sorry that I started something. Daniel is just excited and passionate about interesting modeling materials. After all, being banned from certain sites is a badge of honour, I am proud to have been deleted from the best of them. Them's that ban Daniel will be banned by me. Enough, now back to running trains with another banned subject(on some sites)...radio control! LOL

          Woodie

          You have been told not to do this on a lot of other groups you are on, when are you going to learn?, I know some moderators are seriously thinking of banning you from there groups because you persist in doing this.

          Brian
          Qld. Aust.

          Daniel-If you did indeed send this link to some "Dutch site" then I would like to know what it is. I delete all "links" that have no information and this one is included. Take care...

          Woodie

          No virus found in this message.

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2013

            Sorry Daniel,
            I wasn't trying to pick on you, I am just trying to get you to realise, that for as much as we all enjoy your in put, if we get too use to just clicking on links that you may have genuinely posted, it leaves us all to being venerable to one day clicking on a link that is malicious, so if you always put some text about the link or website you have found, it allows us all to know that it is genuine.

            Brian
            Qld. Aust.

            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2013
              Don´t worry Brian et all.