Mystery link - Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1-32 stuff from a Dutch site

  • serpent_vision
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Woodie et al.:

      The virus-resembling mystery link turns out to be a site selling 1:32 scale farm equipment, as well as possibly other items of interest.

      -Jeff Semprebon
      Claremont, NH USA

      In a message dated 4/30/2013 12:23:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mogollonry@... writes:

      Daniel-If you did indeed send this link to some "Dutch site" then I would like to know what it is. I delete all "links" that have no information and this one is included. Take care...

      Woodie