1-32 stuff from a Dutch site

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2013
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 30, 2013
        Daniel-If you did indeed send this link to some "Dutch site" then I would like to know what it is. I delete all "links" that have no information and this one is included. Take care...

        Woodie

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 30, 2013
          Woodie:

           I´wrote the tittle so to let everybody know not just that the message was from me but also what was it about.

          For clarity, it is a Dutch website with many pages of 1-32 stuff.

          Most modern Agricultural machines but also many very cheap figures of people and animals.

          Daniel

          Daniel-If you did indeed send this link to some "Dutch site" then I would like to know what it is. I delete all "links" that have no information and this one is included. Take care...

          Woodie
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 30, 2013

            Daniel,
            You have been told not to do this on a lot of other groups you are on, when are you going to learn?, I know some moderators are seriously thinking of banning you from there groups because you persist in doing this.

            Brian
            Qld. Aust.

            Daniel-If you did indeed send this link to some "Dutch site" then I would like to know what it is. I delete all "links" that have no information and this one is included. Take care...

            Woodie

            No virus found in this message.

          • Geoff Potter
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 30, 2013
              Daniel,

              nice site. Some great stuff here,

              thanks
              Geoff Potter

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 30, 2013

                  Daniel,
                  How many times have you seen emails delivered to not only this group but many others you are on, and the "so called" sender has had there email address hijacked and there is just a link posted as an email, and the link takes you to a website at the same time your computer is being infiltrated by malware etc., and then you go and post links in the same manner, and you have been told before to add text tell other members about what the link is for.

                  Brian
                  Qld. Aust.

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 1 2:05 AM
                    Hi Daniel et al
                    Hope we can still benefit from Daniel's constructive linking to interesting sites. It adds a lot to this group's ability to help members stay in touch with what's on the market.

                    So Daniel, please keep the worried members safely assured that no evil is linked to and include a short message in the mail. I wouldn't have learned of a lot stuff if it wasn't for your kind linking.

                  • Kim Marsh
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 1 4:20 PM
                      hi daniel don’t get upset and go off in a huff.you cant blame everybody being very cautious about e mail without a subject there are just too many bugs out there .it is very simple to include a subject
                      regards kim

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 1 6:28 PM
                        Sorry that I started something. Daniel is just excited and passionate about interesting modeling materials. After all, being banned from certain sites is a badge of honour, I am proud to have been deleted from the best of them. Them's that ban Daniel will be banned by me. Enough, now back to running trains with another banned subject(on some sites)...radio control! LOL

                        Woodie

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 1 7:44 PM

                          Sorry Daniel,
                          I wasn't trying to pick on you, I am just trying to get you to realise, that for as much as we all enjoy your in put, if we get too use to just clicking on links that you may have genuinely posted, it leaves us all to being venerable to one day clicking on a link that is malicious, so if you always put some text about the link or website you have found, it allows us all to know that it is genuine.

                          Brian
                          Qld. Aust.

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 1 11:19 PM
                            Don´t worry Brian et all.