Re: Miniart European Farmyard

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2013
      Its not a new kit. I wondered why the garage building had been discontinued. This is the garage with a couple of other kits included. The roof pitch is not as low as it looks in photos. Pleased to see this building has not been dropped completely, as it is a useful one. Part cement rendered would have been nice, but you can't have everything.