Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Digest Number 2555

  • Askerberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      Dave,

      I'm also an On30 modeler and wanna-be 1/32 modeler. As you are from
      Columbus, OH, I suggest you hook up with the Mini-bunch if you are
      not already connected. The Hoosier On30 meet is this Saturday the
      27th in Indianapolis. If you can come to that meet, we can exchange
      ideas on both On30 and 1/32/35.

      Al Askerberg
      Columbus, IN