Hoisting machinery 1912 from the Wayback Machine!!!!

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013

      This catalogue has something for everyone!!!!

      Donkey engines, winches, ore buckets, mine cars, derricks, cranes. I've hit the Mother Lode!!!*:) happy

      enjoy

      regards
      Geoff Potter

      Marsh & Henthorn Limited, Belleville, Canada makers of hoisting machinery, steel cars and car irons, boilers and tanks, stone crushers, mining skips and buckets, engines (1912)

    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
        Hi Geoff,

        thank you very much. That´s the stuff I like.

        Regards,

        Thomas.