Nystrup Gravel history

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
      Hello all
      As you may remember I have been searching out elements of the history of the little Danish railway of Nystrup Gravel. This year I have made major progress as I have had the great fortune to find a binder from the company with a lot of interesting documents.

      I have posted a little story on my blog: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/04/all-nystrup-skips.html

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
        Claus

               That binder must feel as a box of the most exquisite bon-bons in your hands!

               Enjiy!

        Daniel