Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1:35 Jung loco assembled

  • Rod Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
      Claus,

      Do the Black beetles travel slowly or somewhat fast?

      --
      Rod Hutchinson
      Growing Old Disgracefully
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
        Rod,
         Nigel Lawton has some small motors and gearing to suit for building those small critters etc., and while I have never used any of Geoff Baxter's stuff at Hollywood Foundry, I am sure Geoff might be able to help you with any drive set-ups.

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
          Hi Brian,

          I was really inquiring as the performance of a black beetle in a general sense.

          --
          Rod Hutchinson
          Growing Old Disgracefully

          --
          Rod Hutchinson
          Growing Old Disgracefully
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
            Rod,
            You may also want to look up the NWSL Stanton drive bogies, they have adjustable wheelbases. [Scroll down to page 6, available for both HO and O scale applications.]

            Brian
            Qld. Aust.